1. Review declension of der, die, das.
2. See Lange, PDF page 39: interrogative pronouns wer, was, and welcher.
2. See Lange, PDF page 7: declension of ein and kein.
4. Review the exercises from last time.
5. Review the passage from the previous week.
6. How to decline adjectives used with a definite article. See Lange PDF page 23. Only the nominitative singular forms, and the feminine and neuter accusative singular forms, take -e instead of -en.
(Exceptions: cardinal numbers above ein, and adjectives formed from names of cities, like die Berliner Zeitung and das Münchener Kammerorchester.)
7. Try rewriting the passage with ich and children, and with a queen and daughters, instead of a king and sons.